It's about fifty and drizzly outside, which is my idea of perfect weather. Blitzkrieg is on the back patio, and he just found a grasshopper. He went over to sniff it and it jumped away. He scrambled after it, picked it up gently in his mouth, and brought it back to where he first saw it. He set it down, and I thought it was dead until he poked at it with his paw and it hopped again. He's been bringing it back and poking it till it hops away for about five minutes now. It's the cutest thing, although I doubt the grasshopper agrees.
Update: The grasshopper didn't make it, and Blitzkrieg got a small afternoon snack.
1 comment:
Hey, hey, hey! A new post! In fact, two new posts! This is great. I got out of the habit of checking your blog every day, but I'll re-establish it as of right now. Thanks for the updates. You know that bait stores often sell entire containers full of crickets, which also hop. Blitzy could get some exercise every day, assuming the diet of juicey critters doesn't make his tummy chirp.
Post a Comment