Saturday, June 23, 2007

No stories. Just an update.

I'm sure you all hate me now for hardly updating ever, but we'll all get over it.

My D&D campaign has started. DMing is a lot harder and significantly more time-consuming than I thought it would be. I'm supposed to have the next part of my campaign ready by tomorrow (we play twice a week), but I haven't gotten much farther than deciding that the inn is called the Stone Monkey, and the innkeeper isn't all there. What does that have to do with the main plot? I don't know yet. It's HARD, okay?

My computer finally came. It's still giving me the same problem I originally took it to CompUSA for to begin with. But you know what? By this point, I'm okay with that. I just want to play my video game, which I've been doing a lot of.

I get my wisdom teeth taken out Friday. Rye enjoys telling me horror stories and then acting like it's "not so bad." I think he plans on babying me for a good month afterwards. Not that I'll complain, but I wonder if he's overprotective of me sometimes.

I bought myself a new toy yesterday. It's a Leatherman Charge, made of titanium. I've wanted a real Leatherman since I was about thirteen years old, so I finally broke down and got it. It's the most wonderful thing ever! It's even got a tiny screwdriver for glasses on there--just about the smartest idea anyone ever had. So I'm absolutely ecstatic, and I keep taking it out of the case to just hold it for a while.

My roommate is definitely the best roommate I've ever had, and that's saying something, because I've been through about twenty roommates. We get along about like sisters, so we fight some too. Yesterday, though, we watched the first few episodes of Full-Metal Alchemist, and afterwards were both acting--as Mom would say--"silly to the max." I mean, seriously, a guy sicks a chimera on this kid, right? And the chimera gets his teeth into the kid's arm and his claws into the kid's leg, and the kid was fine. So the guy says "What? Nobody could have survived an attack like that! Unless... *gasp* Your limbs! They're fake!!!" It was the funniest thing EVER, and we both about died laughing! The whole series, they jump to conclusions like that. I'll spare you more details now, but... anyway, yeah. Good series, though. I like it so far.

And now my attention span is disappearing and I need to go work more on my campaign. Vanya sulie, melloneamin.

5 comments:

dubby said...

YAYYYYY!!!! A Post!!!!!

Dianna said...

waaahh! i thought I was your only sister... and now you got a replacement!?

Queen Karana said...

Wisdom teeth not so bad. You'll be fine, I'm sure of it. And if not, well, um... then I guess it'll be good that Rye will be taking care of you.

dubby said...

time to post again

King Isepik said...

I happen to have the entire series on my computer. It's pretty good. I enjoyed it anyway. :)