Monday, October 12, 2009

Bad Kitty

Kitty and I are no longer on speaking terms.

I was holding him on my shoulder today while I wrote one of my research papers. He cuddled up against my neck and seemed pretty content for a good twenty or thirty minutes. And then he started biting and clawing me. I tried just brushing him away a little, but the more I tried to get him to be gentle, the harder he attacked me. When I tried to pick him up to put him back in his cage, he refused to let go of my shirt. Kitty was not happy, and I don't even know what I did. I didn't make any sudden moves and didn't hear (or make, obviously) any sudden noises.

Bad Kitty. :(

3 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

The word is "fickle". And it's not just birds and cats. Sometimes, uh, ...well, ...never mind.

Obliviocelot said...

....Bad Daddy! To the couch with you!

dubby said...

dad had a bad day.