Okay, by popular request, here's news on the pending hitching.
Um... I'm getting married. To the greatest person on the planet. And I don't want to write much more because I'm not really the type to gush.
Details are we're getting married on May 15, which is the day before my graduation. So we get married in the temple in Anchorage, then drive the six hours back to Fairbanks that evening so we can go to graduation on the 16th. Then in June, we're leaving for a 30-day trip across the country because Jack's getting sent to Georgia. Ew, Georgia. That's not Alaska at all! Puppy isn't going to like it. Fortunately, we're only there for six months, and then we get to move again. Heh, yay.
That said, it's 2:30 in the morning. I'm going back to sleep. I don't know why I even got up to type this, but maybe I'll be able to sleep better now.
5 comments:
South Georgia's not so bad. Except during the summer.
However, you probably will have a hard time finding a rental place that will allow pets that big. Most rentals have a 40-pound limit (or at most, a 75-pound limit) on pets.
Are you sure you can't find someone in AK who would give the puppy a nice home? If both you and hubby have jobs and are gone during the day, puppy will probably become a delinquent. Just a guess based on experience.
She's family. I'm not getting rid of her.
Okay, you're right. Besides, I know that having a delinquent puppy right after we were married went a long way to helping me cope with children. Such as it is.
Congratulations!
Yay for the Monkey!!! :)
I'm thrilled for you!
Post a Comment