He didn't have the collar on when the vet brought him out to us, and when we slid it on over his head (we had to finagle his big ears a little bit), he glared at us with eyes that said, "I may be little and drugged, but someday I will kill you and everything you hold dear." When he's not awkwardly tiptoeing his way around trying to find his balance without his little puppy ballsack and trying to figure out why his field of vision is suddenly much narrower and why he can't fit under the computer desk or walk close to walls and corners anymore, he's alternately glaring at us and standing with his head as close to the floor as he can droop it before the collar stops him.
Poor puppy!
PS: I found a new record today. I'm still looking for cars, especially Subarus because I love them, and I keep finding ones with sick amounts of miles on them, often in excess of 200,000. Today I found one with somewhere around 350,000 miles on it. Still running. Yeah. Subarus are awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment