Beth is back!!! Beth is back Beth is back Beth is back WOOHOO!!!! I'm stoked! Beth is back!!! Beth has been doing jury duty for the last two weeks-ish and she was gone and I totally missed her and now she's back and life is good again!!!
And it's settled. I've almost definitely become allergic to M&Ms, which frikkin' sucks. At least I didn't actually throw up this time, though. (Yet.)
I realized today that I have this talent for making people act up. Even Priscilla (who's older than my mom) and Sue (who has a 16-year-old daughter) and Rye tend to act like obnoxious teenagers when I'm around. Today was at least the second time in the last few days that Rye's gotten on to us for being too hyperactive, and I feel bad because I started it.
...Oh well, no harm done. I apologized later and Rye just laughed it off.
At work today, I was folding towels between Sue and Rye, and Rye thought it would be tremendously funny to drape towels over my head. After I had five or six towels draped across my head so I couldn't see anything, I decided to be cool and flip my head so all the towels would fall onto the counter. I threw my head forward... and smashed Sue in the head as she leaned across me to get some more towels. I was on the floor giggling hysterically for two or three solid minutes before I could stand up and apologize to Sue. It hurt really bad, but it was frikkin' hilarious!
Aaaand that's my story for today.
...YAY, Beth's back!!!
2 comments:
It is probably the food coloring. Divide your M&Ms by color and only eat one color a day. Blues and reds are usually the culprits.
Sadness! I would hate to be allergic to M&Ms.
Post a Comment