Believe it or not, I recognize TWO people in that photo!
Sticky hands! Okay, so THAT'S how good jugglers keep from dropping stuff. I always wondered, now I know.
Question: how come you never see cotton candy in WHITE? In Fairbanks, I know it would make it too hard to find when you dropped it. (Of course, once you drop cotton candy, you probably don't want to find it.)
But what about other places, like, say, Orlando. I would think that white would be a popular color, more than blue or pink. Especially among the Green groups.
Pink and blue are the traditional colors anyway...there have been other variants...but they were not accepted as well as the old skool colors.And popularity tends to drive sales...right?Besides...white would be mistaken for a giant Q-Tip...and who wants to eat that?
5 comments:
I hear you really know how to burn the calories!
Believe it or not, I recognize TWO people in that photo!
Sticky hands! Okay, so THAT'S how good jugglers keep from dropping stuff. I always wondered, now I know.
Question: how come you never see cotton candy in WHITE? In Fairbanks, I know it would make it too hard to find when you dropped it. (Of course, once you drop cotton candy, you probably don't want to find it.)
But what about other places, like, say, Orlando. I would think that white would be a popular color, more than blue or pink. Especially among the Green groups.
Pink and blue are the traditional colors anyway...there have been other variants...but they were not accepted as well as the old skool colors.And popularity tends to drive sales...right?Besides...white would be mistaken for a giant Q-Tip...and who wants to eat that?
I've seen white cotton candy. It was "pina colada" flavor. It wasn't as good as the classic stuff, though.
we had a cotton candy machine with LOTS of colors.
Post a Comment