Friday, January 21, 2011

Meow

Blitzy has officially grown up. He's been trying to mount Akela. I'm so proud!

It's actually really funny, because every time he tries, she turns and snarls at him and chases him off, so he tries to sneak up behind her and rape her without her noticing. Every time she starts to turn in his direction, he scampers away. Sorry, puppy, but it just doesn't work that way!

Still no luck with the job-hunting, but I also don't have my own car yet, so it's probably a good thing anyway. I may end up being a unit commissioner with the Boy Scouts, though. Apparently I have enough experience now, and apparently they're desperate for unit commissioners, which isn't surprising. Most councils are. I just don't think I could do a very good job just because I don't like telling people they're doing something wrong, and that's 95% of a unit commissioner's job. Then again, that's 95% of what editors do too, and I also do that. Huh. I hadn't thought of that until now.

Jack's pop gave us this awesome recipe he made for linguini with shrimp and peas. The first time we tried making it, it didn't come out right, and we added way too many peas. This time, though, it was amazing! I'll definitely have to call him up and let him know his recipe was a smashing success. Also, hey, I cooked something yummy!!! :D

That's all for now.