Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fuzzy!






Since my dad likes guessing games so much, let's see who's the first person who can post a comment telling what kind of animal this is. I would give you a hint, but if I did, that would make it too easy to search Google.

Valentine's Day last week was the best V-Day I've ever had. I went to PT with Jack to play racquetball and as we got back to the truck afterward, Jack said, "Shhh, you hear that? What's that? Stay here!" He ran ahead to the truck, opened the door, and a second later called me to come join him. I was completely oblivious, so I came up and there was a little Valentine's basket on the front seat with candy and a little stuffed puppy that Jack decided to name Boogers. D'awww! When we got home, turns out Boogers had left little Ferrero-Rocher chocolate poops all around. And for dinner, Jack got a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's.

I've never really liked Valentine's Day, but this is the first time someone's ever actually made me feel special for it before. It was cool! :D

5 comments:

Dianna said...

Looks like a Margay kitty! Sooo cute! They're nocturnal, too, aren't they?

Dianna said...

Actually when I went to look up pictures it looked a bit more like a Spotted Linsang. That's my final answer... then again it may be wrong because the Linsang's neck seems longer than this little thing's neck.

Obliviocelot said...

It's neither, but those are great guesses!

Dianna said...

What is it what is it!!!?

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

At first, I thought it might be a standard ring-tail cat, but I don't think they have spots. So I'm going to guess that it's a genet, which I think comes from either Africa or South America. (I don't think they are from Australia, the land of the sugar-gliders, but I might be wrong.)