Steven's Mom: Hey, have you seen Steven today?
Me: Kind of.
Steven's Mom: Did you notice anything different about him?
Me: Um... I saw he was there out of the corner of my eye, but I didn't really look at him. Why? Did he get a haircut?
Steven's Mom: Hahaha! That's the first thing everyone says!
Me: Um... it looks great. You did a wonderful job on it....
Burn!!! Actually, Steven shaved his mini mustache-wannabe. He looks good clean-shaven. Most people do, actually. Especially girls, but guys too. Teehee.
It reminds me of the time my sister called Mom on the phone and wanted something, so she started the phone conversation by saying "Hi, Mom. My, that's a lovely dress you're wearing...."
Anyway, that's all I'm writing for today because it's already late. Toodles!
4 comments:
The "in" thing around here is shaved heads. I can't count the number of people who are wearing the hairstyle of Telly Savalas and Yul Brynner. (If you are too young to recognize those names, look them up in Wikipedia and see their pictures.) Talk about mindless conformity...
Nothing mindless about it. There's approximately ZERO maintenance in the mornings with that haircut. :)
It only needs to be refreshed once or twice a week to look good. It's really cool in the summer heat.
Also, it's really EASY to do yourself. Of course it puts barbers out of business, but that's their problem with their $20 haircuts and all. :)
Touche. (Of course, I'm so old school, I still pay only $5 for a haircut every month or two, but you're right, I do have to shampoo each morning. Thank goodness for dollar stores.) ;-)
Yeah, like you use dollar store shampoo or you pay for it. I like Michael's head, but you need to keep yours covered, please, dear.
Post a Comment