There's really a lot of static here. Especially when certain people stand behind you and rub a fleece vest back and forth over your already-staticky hair really fast.
There's a pretty mini-nature trail heading down to campus. And yeah, Sarah (my roommate) does smile like that all the time. :)
Scenery shot. Fairbanks sure is pretty. (As my dad is fond of saying: "Click the picture to view it full size.")
The night before Halloween. Sarah (right) was going through her closet trying to find something ridiculous to wear for Halloween. I'm not sure what she was going as. Amanda (left) went as a rock star, but that's not her costume.
Sarah's Halloween costume again. She has such a cute smile.
Maxxy dressed up as a spider plant for Halloween. Her costume was voted both Most Convincing and Most Vegetative.
Rob went as a mad scientist. I don't see how that's a costume for him since he's a mad scientist by nature (just ask him about the Beer Project), but I just smile and nod.
Since when do mad scientists take time off from their diabolical scheming to juggle? As we say in World of Warcraft, "lolwut!"And before you ask, no, I didn't dress up or go to any parties for Halloween... again. I had to write a paper, which is due tomorrow and which I just finished about an hour ago.
2 comments:
I love Maxxy's costume!! <_<
I'm glad Maxxy survived... it sounded like she'd been through an ordeal earlier this year.
A mad scientist always need to be accompanied by a deformed sidekick with a Romanian accent. A limp, a crooked shoulder, hunchback, bushy eyebrows with a scar across the face, or something.
A mad scientist can certainly get away with juggling as long as he's juggling skulls. Either those little plastic skull toys or paint some skull faces on white balls or something. Or bones perhaps?
Your roommates do have great smiles... I'm glad your rooming with uplifting people. And you're right, Fairbanks looks pretty. Does the sky clear up? Could you see the Northern Lights if they came?
Is Fairbanks the place where the moose walk down Main Street? We have deer eating the pears every night here in the backyard.
Post a Comment