After getting some sleep, eating toast with butter and apple jelly, and ordering girl scout cookies from an unbearably cute five-year-old, I feel a lot better than I did yesterday, but I'm not going to open my syntax book again until after I've done all my homework for all my other classes and edited whatever newspaper articles I have. In fact, I think I might just take the syntax book back to the library and see if there are any other books about syntax that aren't written by a stuffy arrogant idiot. I mean, that are easier to read. Yes.
Anyway, so it's time to write a list of five things that I find mildly funny.
1. The word "toast." Toast toast toast.
2. Things that go "squish"
3. Chuck Norris
4. Things on fire
5. Old people on percocet
This post has been brought to you by the word octoroon. (Seriously... who made a WORD for that?)
PS - And before anyone says it, no, old Chuck Norris, on fire and on percocet, eating toast and jumping on a water bed... is not funny.
PPS - Well, okay, actually, yes it is. I lied.
3 comments:
O_O quite a list
What old people? What percocet? I'm glad that I have brought some semblance of joy to your meager existence, you miscreant.
efralcul
Post a Comment