Friday, January 16, 2009

Hm.

I've tried updating like three times in the last few days, but every time, I was trying to upload a video which just plain doesn't want to upload, so I gave up.

I'm going back home on Monday! I kind of have mixed feelings about leaving here. It's nice getting sun and exercise and good food here, and there's almost always something to do. And lots and lots of piano music. And my cat. Oops, I meant parents. ;) But I miss my room and my computer and my car, which I really want to get working again so I can stop worrying about it. Well, whatever. No point in looking forward to things, or longing for the past, either. Plan for the future, but live for the moment, right?

Hm.

We went to northern Virginia to visit my cousins, and Mom got me a full-length parka and some underarmor, so I'm going to be a lot warmer when I go back to school. Thank you, Mommy! :) I wore the underarmor today because we were going to go feed Martha's baby cows and right now, it's colder here than it is in Fairbanks. (I can't believe it got ABOVE freezing in Fairbanks in January!) It's really comfortable, actually.

I still haven't heard back from Rosetta Stone. I've called them every day, left a message or two, but no response. I sent an e-mail today, but my hope is beginning to dwindle.

Not sure what else to write, but I felt like I was a little overdue for an update.

1 comment:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Couple of items. 1. How's the car? 2. Don't forget to deposit the checks. 3. The Rosamunde video clip? 4. Any word from Rosetta Hosetta Vendetta?