
Maexxie's babies are named Gavin and Arc. They're the two little ones on the left. Then Maexxie's the big one beside them. Then Loatheb, Maexxie's little brother, is in the blue pot, and Gerald Fluffikins III is in the little pot on the far right. They're so cute! :D I'm so proud!
Also, I got "of Innocence" tacked onto my title of "Lint Monkey" because despite the fact that I'm older than five people here now, I'm still the most naive and innocent. Rawr. Just because I had to have them explain what "jizz" meant.
We were in-housing a room the other day that had a beautiful Native American flute lying on the table. I commented on it when the people came to the door, and the guy picked it up and started telling me about it. Then he started playing it and I was very happy because it was beautiful. Then he handed it to me, and I said, "Oh my gosh! You mean I can TOUCH IT???" He said, "Play it!"
Oh my gosh, it totally made my day!!!! I got to play a Native American flute!!! I was so stoked! Then I handed it to Steven and Breann, but they both declined their turn. When we were safely in the next room, Steven said, "I probably would have played it if you had sucked, but you picked it up and slammed out a perfect flute solo and I didn't want to look bad." Then I felt a little bad for not letting them play first. But not too bad, because I was too excited.
So I went home totally determined to buy my own because it was so cool, but then I talked to Peter and he said I should make one instead and linked me videos on how. I figured I might as well. Unfortunately, the tools I need don't appear to be available in Seward. Even Grounds doesn't have them. Guess I better start planning an Anchorage trip. I might buy one anyway, though, as kind of a guide.
Today I drove down to Ace Hardware to get flower pots and supplies for my flute (which I didn't end up finding). There I ran into Hank, the guy who sold me my car two years ago. He was excited to see her and glad she's still running well (jinx). He said he was very sad because she was such a great car. I kind of felt bad, but not too. I love my car. :D He also gave me his employee discount off the flower pots I bought there. Incidentally, Ace Hardware is a much better place to buy flower pots than the Fish House. They were like 79 cents at Ace, and like five dollars at the Fish House. Not to mention, the pots were much nicer. Note to self.
So yeah. Sorry for the lack of updates lately. I guess I'm just having too much fun lately to update much. I love Seward!!
7 comments:
aww how cute :P
I'm rather curious why you had to have "jizz" explained to you...
It's that whole innocent and naive trait that she's displaying. :)
Gohr! You're alive!!!
Actually, it wasn't "jizz." I don't even remember what it was: I blocked it from my memory. It was something like that, though.
Yeah...Innocent...I believe that! Oh, I'm alive, by the way...
Well, I'm curious: I've always heard that "blondes have more fun", but then again, "blondes" have a reputation relating to their intelligence that, uh, well, let's just say that blonde jokes didn't just happen arbitrarily. So, is it true that blondes have more fun? Or is that blondes just seem to think that more things are fun that ordinary people don't?
do I get a plant named after me as well?...something scraggly perhaps?
Post a Comment