It was like this, ya see...
I was cleaning the women's restroom today, and by "cleaning," I mean "checking it to make sure it didn't need any immediate attention," so I didn't have any cleaners with me. Nothing but a rag tucked into my belt loop, actually. I finished up my brief inspection and headed for the door to leave. Just before I reached it, the door swung open, and this women took one step into the room, jumped a little, and said, "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Are you cleaning? No, this must be the men's room! I went in the wrong one by mistake, didn't I? I'm so sorry!"
/facepalm
I had to reassure her that she was in the right room and apologize for startling her. I didn't point out that I'm not a man, and I don't think she actually ever caught on.
Edit: Also, here's another video that made me feel happy. It's so adorable!
It amuses me how they pat each other's butts when they switch places. Old person love is so cute. Haha!
2 comments:
I was at the museum and called a woman a man. Older than I, dressed in tshirt and jeans, unisex haircut, and well, when she stood up I could see I had been wrong. Oh how embarrassing!
BWAAA HA HA HA ha ha!!...well...do enough "guy" work and ya get buff.And with the utility hair...well. She must not have been wearing her glasses...yeah,thats it!!
Post a Comment