I'm enjoying the break from school, but I feel a little down right now for no real reason. I've had a lot of fun lately, hanging out with friends and all. Today, Jack and I went out to dinner with Dave and Mandy. Dave insisted I get the Azteca Grande, since it's apparently mandatory "initiation" for the Mexican restaurant where we ate. The burrito was almost as big as my torso. I ALMOST managed to eat the whole thing. Left a bit slightly smaller than my wallet--only about six bites left. That was ten hours ago. I still feel like I never want to look at food again.
Jack finished making a dog run for Stormy, so now I can let her outside without having to be with her all the time. I don't like letting out to roam free because the neighbors don't like her in their yard, and besides, sometimes she eats stuff that makes her throw up, like the night when she kept me up allll night long by vomiting on my floor eight times throughout the night. Every time, I had to get up, go downstairs, get the trash can and paper towels and water bottle, clean it up, and put everything back. Actually, after the fourth or so, I got smart and just kept the stuff upstairs, but still...
Hmm...
Nothing really to report, I guess. Just figured I'd check in, since it's been a week or so.
Yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment