The other day, I got a phone call from girl-from-grounds five seconds before my alarm went off saying "You're late! What's wrong with you?" That's such a mean thing to do to Lint Monkey in the morning!
Then I had to clean kitchens all day and almost every room had dirty dishes. Silly people, they're supposed to do their dishes before they leave, and they definitely left crap caked on the dishes. Bleeeh. So seven hours, no lunch, and I was really hungry by the time I got home.
I was parking the van the other day, and when I tapped the brakes, all the snow from the top of the van (about six inches of it) fell forward and crashed in front of the van. I just kind of sat and watched it all cascade down the windshield and then said "Hm... don't think I can drive over THAT pile of snow." And then I did anyway. So I parked the van, and as I was locking it up, the wind blew my hat off my head. I started to run after it, then realized that I was running on ice, which isn't exactly a great idea. Especially since I wasn't even wearing my cleats. So I tried to stop, but I went sliding after the hat anyway because, well... ice. It was pretty cool. I had to chase my hat halfway across the resort, too. Pretty funny.
Tomorrow is going to be such a loooong day... zomg.... and when we were doing in-house in one of the cabins, we noticed one of them had the dresser hidden beneath like fifty enormous bottles of various kinds of alcohol. I forgot that New Years' Eve is See-how-drunk-we-can-get Night. Geez I hope we don't have to clean up barf tomorrow... I hate cleaning up barf.
Man... walking to work was fun today... I usually trudge a path through the snow to get to the lobby, and today, the snow was about up to my knees. It's actually kinda hard to tell exactly how deep the snow is, because in some places, it looks like it's only maybe four inches deep, and in other places, it's like a foot and a half or so. That's not counting the four-foot piles that fall off the roof, or the piles where the snowplows dump snow.
Now I'm bored and want to get out of my computer chair for a bit. So I'm going to go do something else. And my camera is broken. Woe. I'll have to buy a new one. Spending lots of money, for the lose!
3 comments:
Nice job with the photoshop... or something.
And now I understand why I'm bored. We forgot the alcohol for tonights party. Doh!
I didn't get to drink either.
drinking = bad :o
Post a Comment