...teehee. O (the author of this webcomic) often thinks about things most people just accept without thinking about. The comic occasionally is a little... "open," but overall, I think it's a very good comic.Of course, I've thought about this particular problem, which is why I always wear cargo pants. Or loose carpenter jeans. Or other pants that have plenty of functional pockets. Sure, "that's why women carry purses," but I guarantee if I had a purse, I would lose it. Repeatedly. And I would go crazy being forced to carry something around with me all the time, making one of my arms only semi-functional until I'm forced to finally put the purse down somewhere to get full mobility in both of my arms and subsequently... lose my purse. (That was a big run-on sentence.... I hope you understood it, because I'm not rewriting it.)
3 comments:
reminds me of people putting wallets in their back pocket. I never got it.
if someone wanted to take it, wouldn't it be easier then taking it from your side?
When you sit on it, doesn't it feel uncomfortable?
Whats wrong with the side pockets?
rawr!!!
Also, sure.. I understood it ;o
Pockets rule!
Let's see: Wallet in the front right pants pocket. Keys and loose change in the left front pants pocket. Hankey and comb in the right back pants pocket. Nothing in the left back pants pocket, since it is always buttoned shut anyway. Palm pilot, pen, and if applicable, hotel key card in the shirt pocket. Business cards, passport, and/or checkbook in the inside suit coat pocket. Decorative hankey in the chest coat pocket. Cell phone in the belt holster on the right. Depending on the circumstances, ham radio HT, MP3 player, or LED maglite in the belt holster on the left. What am I forgetting?
Post a Comment