Good job! You know, what's always fun is to make a large custom field with like 10 mines and with one click you it autosolves the puzzle in 1 second! ^^
You don't know me, but I found your blog randomly and noticed you're LDS. Funny story. Couldn't find your email address, so email me and I'll give you the story. =)
Ah, you don't need a custom field to beat Minesweeper in 1-second. I've done it before... but not on this computer (yet), so I can't provide a screen shot.
5 comments:
Ohh you punk lol
4 seconds = crazy O_O
Cool. Impressive.
Good job! You know, what's always fun is to make a large custom field with like 10 mines and with one click you it autosolves the puzzle in 1 second! ^^
You don't know me, but I found your blog randomly and noticed you're LDS. Funny story. Couldn't find your email address, so email me and I'll give you the story. =)
moodiator@hotmail.com
Ah, you don't need a custom field to beat Minesweeper in 1-second. I've done it before... but not on this computer (yet), so I can't provide a screen shot.
Still, your scores are very impressive.
o_O
Post a Comment