Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sun flower

Queen, I've decided that you're not allowed to be sick. As punishment for getting sick, I've made you a get well card. With a sunflower on it. Or at least, my version of a sunflower. A flower with the sun behind it is a sun flower, right? :D


That's all for now. Toodles!

Edit: Thanks for the new header picture, Terrace!

4 comments:

Terrace said...

cute!! lol!

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, the medical profession is getting to be more and more like the law profession.

Congrats on nailing the trivia quiz. If anyone else would like to try: http://kd9la.blogspot.com You can go back to Feb and take the first one, or April and take parts B and C....

Queen Karana said...

like the new header and my "sunflower" card. i appreciate it!

King Isepik said...

Nice! I like it! :)