Wednesday, November 5, 2008

300 Trailer

If you've seen the movie 300, you're either going to love this trailer or loathe it. Don't worry, the trailer is rated PG.

If you haven't seen the movie, you'll probably think this trailer is funny, but not as funny as if you had seen the movie.

And for the record, I saw the movie, and I thought it was spectacularly done.



Um... there's a possibility you have to be really tired to appreciate this fully.

3 comments:

Terrace said...

FROSTING!!!!

;)

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Apparently, I'm too well rested. I saw the movie too. It was intended to be a movie duplicating a comic-book narrative. I think it succeeded amazingly well. Your mom probably wouldn't like it, which is ironic because she enjoys Glen Beck and Bill O'Reilly's programs, which I don't care for.

Rob Gumpert said...

The funniest stuff always comes from geeks with nothing better to do.