Okay... WHERE can I get an MP3 of that music?! I'll trade you TWO Rosamunde's for it!
Oh, and cool juggling by the way.
And cool hat, too!
You have gotten so much better! And to think I knew you when you were first starting.
Cathryn....you are definitely the best....I didn't see either of THEM putting a hat on...and then taking it off again while juggling. :)No kidding, kiddo...this was terrific. Good job!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay... WHERE can I get an MP3 of that music?! I'll trade you TWO Rosamunde's for it!
Oh, and cool juggling by the way.
And cool hat, too!
You have gotten so much better! And to think I knew you when you were first starting.
Cathryn....you are definitely the best....I didn't see either of THEM putting a hat on...and then taking it off again while juggling. :)
No kidding, kiddo...this was terrific. Good job!
Post a Comment