Wednesday, July 15, 2009

oh great...

I just got fired. For no reason other than that the boss up and decided he doesn't like me. He said I have an "attitude problem." I was in a bad mood one day and really wanted to work with Steven, and he wouldn't let me, and he wouldn't tell me why, so I got annoyed and left the room. As near as I can tell, that's pretty much the main reason he's firing me. But I don't even know.

But now I've lost my housing. So I need to go pack my stuff. I may not have internet for a little while. Just thought I'd update while I have a chance.

Toodles....

5 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Your daddy loves you. These trials are the down side of life, and they make it hard to remember that life does indeed have an up side. Hang in there. This moment will be over before you know it, just like the flu. But while it lasts, it's as miserable as the flu or worse. If there's anything we can do, let us know. Mom and I love you and are here for you if you need us.

Terrace said...

I'm really sorry :/ Man..

Like your dad said, hang in there.

Take care ok?

Tiffany said...

I'm so sorry. :( Here's hoping you magically get your job back, or get another job ASAP! The whole working world just stinks.

Dianna said...

Good luck! :) I hope you're okay, but keep us posted.

CaptainCaveMan said...

Sadly these kinds of things do happen. So many people looking for work make some bosses feel like everyone is easily replaced. Still dosent make it right. Keep your spirits up and you will pull through it no problem.
Remember we are here for you if you need us.