Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh yeah!

Thanks for reminding me, Dubby!

I got to wipe down the glass (which is really acrylic) on Woody's tank this morning, and the sun was shining at just the right angle to put sunbeams in the water. So of course, I had to take out my phone and snap a picture. Then Woody decided to start swimming in circles, so I took another one. The picture quality is pretty terrible, but it's something, at least.



I've finished training, so I get to work normal schedule starting tomorrow, which means I get to sleep in! Yay!!!

And that's all for now. I should head home from the library and get a shower because I smell freaking terrible!

1 comment:

Mike said...

The title "Oh Yeah" reminded me of the kool-aid pitcher guy who busts through walls.
Know what I'm talking about?

Girls are supposed to smell nice. Like alllll the time. Or at least 80% of the time.