Here's one of the videos I made of the Pack kids. I tried uploading my first one, but Youtube blocked it, saying it violated some copyright law, even though I didn't ever claim to have written Linkin Park's song "Numb," and I gave credit where it was due. Well, whatever. Blogger doesn't seem to like me uploading videos the conventional way, either, but I'll try to come up with something, because it was a pretty neat video.
This next one was done at Kamryn and Noah's request. I'm going to go back and redo it later, though, because it gets boring after the first thirty-ish seconds. Actually, it's also somewhat unfinished. I got interrupted partway through and decided, "Meh, good enough for now." I could do better.
1 comment:
YES!!!..Hamster Dance is the total package!!..Need to get a loop of it to play where I work!!Just imagine that kind of rambunctiousness...10 hours a day...times say 100 or more kids about the same age = where I work.
Wanna Trade??
Post a Comment