Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Amin n'rangwa edanea

It being Christmas, I should probably post some thoughtful, religious contemplation of the meaning of the season. Then I should probably turn on some Christmas music and read the scriptures and maybe go out and do something nice for other people. Or... I could sit in front of my computer and babble about nothing whatsoever.

I like to pretend I'm good at what I do? What do I do, you ask? I kill plants. I mean, honestly... who can kill a spider fern? They're supposed to be indestructible! Granted, it's not dead yet... but it's getting there. Definitely getting there. And yes, I do water it!

I should cut my bangs. They're a good two inches past where I normally like them. But I'm very lazy.

Oh oh oh! My mommy sent me a cabinetmaking textbook! :D Joyous! I already finished the first unit and was going to start the second one when I decided to update my blog instead. That's not true. I decided to take a shower instead, and then I watered Maxxy and realized she was sick and then I checked outside to see if it was snowing again and then I sat down at my computer and decided to update my blog. I might have missed a few things too, but you get the point.

Anyway...

Chocolate milk in cereal makes for a very thick cereal. Almost thick enough to make you gag. I think I learned that once, too. Silly Lint Monkey. I should've known that. Want chocolate milk? Use normal milk and chocolate cereal.

You know what I want? Ton-- I mean, cookies. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Yummy...

I should take the trash out. Sometime. Maybe not now. I'm comfortable. And maybe when I log onto WoW, my brother or sister will be playing. Bryan, you need to get WoW and play on Kael'Thas server, d'Arvit! Oh, and everyone needs to read the Artemis Fowl books, because they're very good. That is all.

And remember: Uuma ma’ ten’ rashwe, ta tuluva a’ lle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you want a Ton-- A Ton? Ton of what, may I ask? Where can someone get one of these "Ton--"s?

On a side note...Try Chocolate Milk with Cookie Crisp...it's a double-gag.

Queen Karana said...

Merry Christmas, Cathryn!

dubby said...

oh, she wants a ton of cookies, right?