It's snowing again! Woohoo!!! We've gotten like six inches in the last two days! Joyous! It's even a good consistency for making snowballs. Rye and I had a snow fight just before coming in from work and ended up dripping snow all over the lobby.
We should also probably start taking the liquids out of the van at the end of the day.... It's hard to use Simple Green when it's frozen solid.
I got three whole Christmas cards today! Woot! Somebody loves me! :D
There was something specific I was going to write about, but now I can't remember what it was. Dangit. Hope it wasn't important. Oh geez, speaking of forgetting things, I really need to ship off my family's Christmas presents... Oops.
Uhm... yeah... hm...
That's all for now... then... I guess... Toodles!
1 comment:
Give me your mailing address - or give it to Michael - and we will send you a Christmas card. I am WAY behind this year, and ours are going out tomorrow. If they are postmarked by the 24th they still count, right? LOL
Post a Comment