If you can help it, never ever ever ever ever use a round table as a computer desk, because it's killer on your wrists.
I got bored yesterday, so I built a Calvin and Hobbes style snowman scene on Rye's car. Built a large mutant that, originally, was going to be biting the heads off of little snowmen while other little snowmen ran in terror. ...Then I realized that if a guest saw that and got offended, there would be trouble (just wait till they see the stuffed teddy hanging from a hangman's noose in the housekeeping van). So instead, I just had the mutant eating a plate of snowballs. Boring, but what can you do? Well, okay, if I'd given it more time and effort, I may have been able to come up with something more creative.
Lief and Aaron pulled a better prank. They buried Tyler's car completely in snow. When they finished, you couldn't tell there was a car there at all--it just looked like the pile of snow that snowplows push off the road. Rye and I saw Tyler out there scratching his head over it as we drove past this afternoon, and we pretty much cracked up.
I love this place!
By the way, in case you ever happen to be in Alaska for a winter, I have a very important tip for you. Never, never, never ever ever get in a snowball fight with an Alaskan and expect to win. Rye and I had another snowball fight at work today. I got in a few good shots on him... but I came in covered head to toe in snow from where I tried to run, slipped, and somersaulted. Actually, it's pretty fun somersaulting in a foot of snow, until it goes down the back of your tucked-in shirt.
So it's finally snowing, and I get a white Christmas after all! Woohoo!!! Apparently, the weather report is calling for snow for the next ten days or so. Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! I want to see at least three feet of snow! And then I want to dig a complex snow cave system all around the resort! And then I want to hole up inside with a big cup of hot chocolate.
Hm... weird thing... I would swear I'm gaining weight... I mean, I don't get nearly as much exercise as I would like... and when I look in the mirror, I would swear my face is getting rounder. But yet, my pants feel a bit looser than before, and I have to pull my belt a notch smaller than I used to. Weird. Or maybe I'm just insane. Hmm... Well, I guess I don't go through 52 ounces of M&Ms a week anymore. Maybe that would make a difference. Actually, for the most part, I don't eat too much junk food much anymore except for donuts. And donuts are more like the bread of life than junk food. Anyway, yeah, I'm shutting up now.
Tony sent me a microphone for recording music... so as soon as I figure out how to work it, I can maybe record and upload a song or two for my adoring fans. But only if you say please. Well, I'm uploading one for my brother anyway, but that's not the point.
Anyway... I'm going to go do something else now... maybe even something constructive! (Wow...)
Toodles!
PS - Tigris is super-cool and deserves cookies! :D!!!
5 comments:
mmm cookies :D
Please
please
How about a Pretty Please?
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
Post a Comment