Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You're all too happy

Okay, so I was a little disappointed with the comments to my last post. I mean, I'm glad you all had three things you easily thought of that made you happy, but I was thinking of more general things. Id est, things that don't have the word "my" in front. I think everyone but Triscuits listed things they own.

Basically, I was thinking things that you randomly see around sometimes and smile and go "Hey, that makes me smile." Like every time I see a PT Cruiser, it makes me smile because they're just so cool. And any time I see Pokemon cards, I smile because hey, I used to collect those! So let's try again, and this time, you're not allowed to say something you own or even see almost every day.

1) Pogo sticks
2) Stuffed animals
3) Motorcycles

PS - Karen, Kathy, if you guys still read my blog, you aren't exempt from this. :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Any year Ford Mustang
2) Watching a small child give their parent a loving hug
3) The sun blazing in between two threatening storm clouds

Better?

Dianna said...

1)Wii... not sure how to make that plural, but...
2)Crocs, especially when they're a bright color like orange
3)Mountains

And I still think Ambulances are freakin' awesome!

Terrace said...

Heres one I always liked.

It isn't material but I'll allow it :p

Working or being active entire day until you are about to fall over and the feeling you get laying in your bed and it feels sooo good, that makes me smile :P

Queen Karana said...

sunflowers
sunrise/sunset
ocean

King Isepik said...

1) A tricked out Gaming Rig.
2) A well made home theater.
3) A shiny new Dodge Charger.

How's that? I own none of the aforementioned. :)

dubby said...

Watching the guys at Ruritans get together at 4:30 in the morning to make 1000 chicken halves.

Smiling children.

Veterans.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

1. Entering a restaurant and not hearing any babies or little children fussing/crying/screaming/etc. at all during the entire meal.

2. Having an entire mountain trail, including the entire mountain, to myself.

3. Seeing your mom smile.

dubby said...

Are you implying that me smile is not something you see every day?