Monday, February 16, 2009

On that note...

There were six people at juggling practice on Wednesday, and eight there on Friday, but today we were back down to two again. I guess it was a good thing, because I worked so hard at practice on Friday that I'm still sore from it. It was the first time in months that I've broken a sweat at practice.

I've decided it's been too long since I've learned a new trick, so I'm going to learn the Box. It's pretty hard, but I would probably get it if I were to sit down and focus on it for a few hours. But I'm a little ADD sometimes (understatement), so I tend to run out of attention span too fast. I also get frustrated too easily. Friday's practice, for example, while it was tons of fun and absolutely thrilling to have more than two or three people there for a change, still frustrated me a little bit because almost every one of the people there was way better than me. But that's okay, that just means there's a lot they can teach me! Besides, being with friends is fun, and you pretty much have to be laid-back to be a juggler, so everyone's friends with everyone.

I finally got around to doing my laundry and taking out the trash, but my room still smells kind of funny. I tried getting one of those air freshener thingies, but that just made it smell worse. Maybe I should get a flower or something. Ohhh, that reminds me! Adam, one of the guys I work with, got flowers for Valentine's Day, and he brought them into work. We're not talking like a cut bouquet that's going to die in a few days, but rather potted flowers. I'm not sure what they were, either--they were kind of like lilacs, but just the flower part, and the flowers were about three times the size, and instead of being like a bush, it was just the stem and the flowers. I'm pretty sure it wasn't lavender, either. But they were very fragrant, and they made the office smell nice. For some reason, I think growing flowers smell nicer than clipped ones, though I've never been a big flower person. (Of course, I've never been a big butterfly person either, yet I still wear a sparkly butterfly necklace all the time. Go figure.)

Oh oh oh, by the way, thank you, Terrace, for the new header, and again for going back and redoing it to put my quote in. :D You rock!

And as my friend Tony puts it: "On that note, I'm going to go get some sleep. Seeeee ya!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot! I got a mention! :)

Dianna said...

That is a really really way cool header. Good job. :)

Anonymous said...

"24 WAYS OF SPELLING"
taken from "Ripley's...Believe It Or Not!"

Katherine Katherin Kathrin Katharyn
Catherine Catherin Cathrin Catharyn
Katharine Katharin Kathrine Katharyne
Catharine Catharin Cathrine Catharyne
Kathryn Kathryne Katheryn Katheryne
Cathryn Cathryne Catheryn Catheryne

Yes, but you and I know there is really only ONE way to spell it correctly!

dubby said...

Looks great. Good luck with the meat loaf.