I think it's funny when I get comments from "Anonymous," saying s/he agrees with my parents. Gee, I wonder who "Anonymous" might be. Certainly not someone I know who has a very distinctive writing style... especially to a linguist.... And continued snide comments like the one a month ago about foolishly wasting time "mooching off benefactors" will result in my banning anonymous comments so that if you want to make a vindictive remark, you'll have to be man enough to own up to it.
But anyway...
I still feel blah. If anything, I feel more blah than before. In fact, I think I'm coming down with something. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, there's pressure behind my face, and I'm dizzy. But I'm not ENOUGH of any one of these symptoms to be able to actually say that I'm really sick. Just a bit off, I guess. There are doors here that I have to swipe a card to gain entrance through, and for some reason, I'm having difficulty getting the card in the slider today. Also, just looking at food makes my stomach groan and say, "Don't even think about it!" I ate lunch anyway, though. I sure showed it, huh? And yes, Dad, I'm drinking lots of water.
I don't really have much else to say right now. I just thought I'd update while I'm here. And bored.
3 comments:
Hear Hear!!...I second that motion.What are you??..a MAN or a Mouse??...SQUEEK UP DANGIT!!
I'm sure you remember me. I took you and your brothers and sister to Camp Roosevelt in my van a long time ago for a cookout. You enjoyed romping with my two full-sized poodles, remember? If that doesn't help, perhaps this will: I used to be a park ranger, and I work with your dad. Now do you remember me? I'm not the only anonymous poster, but I visit (and comment) quite often.
A valiant effort, but I'm sorry, your writing style is WAY too distinctive for me to fall for that. You may as well just own up to it and we can all have a good laugh. Seriously, who else would use a word like "romping"?
Post a Comment