I have internet finally! :O Neat!
I had a bunch of things I wanted to write about yesterday, but now I can't remember any of them. That's probably a good thing, since I ought to get more homework done. I haven't been sleeping well. Or working well. Or doing anything else well. It was like my brain just decided to give up sometime last week. It was doing so well all semester, and now suddenly BAM! It's dead. Or gone. Or maybe just severely crippled. I don't even know. Either way, it's rather detrimental to... well, everything.
1 comment:
I believe this "brain giving up" thing is what is technically called "surmenage" or excessive work of the brain. Overworked, burned out. I've had it happen (seriously) twice in my life, and it's not fun. The second one I just pulled through, it was so close to graduation anyway... But brain exhaustion takes longer to recover from, than plain physical tiredness. Hang in there!! We're with you.
Post a Comment