Good news!
I called up Sprint and talked to a lady who wasn't rude. She said, "You're right, free roaming is in your contract. I'll send a request to my supervisor and the charges should be removed within 72 hours." I could have kissed her. Through the phone. Only that would be gross.
Then I called up Avtec. They don't have a testing center. But I can still take my midterms at the library here; it's just the finals I have to go all the way to Anchorage for.
I also discovered a place called Ray's Reusables. It's a second-hand store. I got Cassidy a piano book. I also found the first two Harry Potter books there and went ahead and got them, since the first three are the good ones. All three books cost me two dollars even. There were all sorts of other little treasures there too, and I'll definitely have to remember to go back there first next time I need anything.
I also finally found the Deland's internet cafe, which is called Rainy Days. The smoothies are expensive, but really really good! I had a chocolate banana peanut butter smoothie with whipped cream. Sooo good!
On top of that, I got some new spark plugs for my car. Spark plugs are super cheap as far as car parts go. I'm pleased. Now I just have to threaten--I mean, talk Grease Monkey into showing me how to change the spark plugs.
And I think I more or less understand my biology chapter on metabolism, finally.
All in all, I'd say today was a pretty good day.
5 comments:
if sprint were that positive or helpful to me I would get a heart attack ;-;
and yeah, the day sounded a lot better yay! :P
Yay, Cathryn!!!!! You win!
So glad you had good news with Sprint.
Your daddy loves you and misses you.
Hearing your sparkle on the phone tonight was really great and made my entire week! I'm really glad you are happy! I updated my blog with a trivia test you might score well on...
Post a Comment