My problem is, I don't know how the story ends, so I need your help, dear readers, to tell me what happens so I can finish the story.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
If you asked any kid at Clow Elementary School who the weirdest kid was, the kid would have said Mooky. It wasn't enough that Mooky was a pink and green cow with polka dots. Mooky's eyes pointed in different directions. Mooky always got his colors mixed up. And Mooky was very very clumsy. Mooky tried to be friendly, but he got teased a lot, and he was very sensitive.
One day, during recess, the kids started a game of Red Rover, Red Rover. Mooky watched for a few minutes, then tapped a girl named Tilly on the shoulder. "Um... excuse me..." he said hesitantly.
"What do you want?" she asked.
"Can I play too, please?" Mooky asked.
"Oh okay," Tilly said. She took his hand and yelled, "Red Rover, Red Rover, send Eddie right over!"
Eddie ran from the other team and sprinted right towards Tilly's and Mooky's clasped hands. Mooky held her hand really really tight as Eddie crashed into their hands. Because he didn't let go, Eddie joined their side.
Tilly smiled at him. "Good job, Mooky," she said. "Now you get to yell."
Mooky took a deep breath to yell, and Tilly shook him. "No, not yet! The other team gets to go first! ...Of course."
"Oh." He waited while the other team yelled for Samantha to come over. She ran and broke through the other team's hands, so she took Will and came back to Mooky's team.
"Okay, now yell," said Tilly.
Mooky took a deep breath and yelled, "Green Rover, Blue Rover..." and then stopped because everyone was laughing. "What?" he asked, his ears drooping sadly.
"Red!" said Tilly. "You weirdo, it's Red Rover!"
Mooky dropped his head. "I'm not a weirdo."
"Oh yeah?" said Tilly. "Say it again. Red Rover."
Mooky sighed and took another deep breath to yell again, "Gray Rover, Pink Rover..."
Half the team collapsed to the ground, they were laughing so hard. The other half the team just rolled their eyes. "Weirdo," said Tilly. Mooky cried and ran away.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
I don't know what happens next. Or rather, I'm not sure how it happens. Ideas?
7 comments:
Mooky ran straight to his lawyer, Mr. Buster Butt, Esq., who promptly filed suit against Tilly for mental cruelty. The judge, The Hon. Erasmus B. Dragon, awarded Mooky a million dollars in damages. Tilly filed bankruptcy, which kept the law firm of Lye, Cheete, & Steele in clcver for several years. The California and Massachussetts legislatures passed laws banning the game of Red Rover from schools on the grounds that it discriminates against the Green party. Finally, Mooky filed for disability based on his mental torture by Tilly, lived off the government dole, and they all lived happily ever after.
I don't think we should let Old Man play. He doesn't "get" it. *mopes*
sooo, at the rescue squad, we use the term "mooky" to describe when we got puked or bled on.... "i'm all mooky!!!" lol. just thought i'd sheare that.
Hmmm...I've decided that we shouldn't let Old Man play either! He takes "games" too seriously!
Mooky ran into the chocolate forest and ate some chocolate, he turned into a normal brown cow. He became boring yet highly intelligent and became a well-renowned politician known as Mookius Von Cowstein, later he passes a bill banning all people from playing red-rover. He was pleased and he laughed like a mad-cow.
Oh, a serious continuation? I have no ideas :P
I vote for Tigris's rendition. Especially the politician!
Post a Comment