Saturday, August 23, 2008

The name is CATHRYN!

lol, this is a funny game. Thanks, Queen, this one always gives me kicks. :D I'll go ahead and add comments like the Queen did.

Rules
Step 1: Go to Google
Step 2: Type in ((your name)) + needs
Step 3: Post the results on your blog


Cathryn needs:

Cathryn needs some free time. [Nah, I have way too much of that right now. Wish I could bottle it up and save it for finals week.]

Cathy needs a bit of cheering up today. [Not today. Maybe some other time. And it's Cathryn, not Cathy.]

Cathy should get a boyfriend. [...Yeah, I'll get right on that.]

Cathy needs an angel. [Can I have a puppy instead?]

I want to hug cathy. [Oh, how sweet. And it's "Cathryn"...]

Cathy needs chocolate. lots of chocolate and a name change. [I don't object to the chocolate, but why the name change? Can I change it to Bob?]

Cathy needs a cell phone. [I already have two, but thanks for the offer.]

Cathryn needs you to be strong. [Rawr!]

Cathy needs to stop feeling like a victim and take responsibility for saying no. [But I AM a victim! Whiiiiine!]

Cathryn tells you everything you want and need to know. [How nice of me.]

If you need honest and friendly advice and someone who will cater to your financial needs, then call Cathryn today [and she'll transfer you to someone who actually cares.]

Cathy needs a Bathy. [Heh, it rhymes... but it's CATHRYN!]

Cathy needs to evolve. [Yeah! I want a tail!]

Cathy is very DUMB. [See, I TOLD you I'm a victim.]

Cathy needs pain medicine. [Nah, but I could use a cough drop. And... my name isn't Cathy.]


Stupid Google.

5 comments:

dubby said...

Three posts in one day! Wow! I think you need a GPS system.

Your comments about Dad's article were incredible. My mouth was hanging open the whole time. I learned a lot of that stuff, but I don't SEE it the way you do.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Yep, great editing job. The hams aren't used to good quality writing, so let's see if they notice after I've cleaned it up with your suggestions.

Don't hesitate to get new hiking boots if you plan to do much more wilderness hiking. You don't want to get eight miles out and have your shoes fall completely apart on you.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Oh, by the way, grade school refers only to elementary school, Grades 1 through 5 or sometimes 1 through 6. Look up 'Grade School' in Wikipedia. That's why Verman spent 12 years in school, but it was all in grade school.

Terrace said...

Cathy... :P

Queen Karana said...

Like your list!

I personally liked "I want to hug cathy." Cute!