Oy, I'm tired. And my butt hurts from driving too long.
Just got back from Anchorage, picking Rye up from his trip to visit his mom. He seems happy to be back. Cool, I'm happy he's back too, even though I'm leaving in just a few days anyway.
Friday at lunchtime, I have to take my modem back to GCI, since I'm leaving first thing Monday morning, which is a holiday anyway, and the store will be closed all weekend. So if you want to send me an e-mail or comment on my blog or whatnot, don't whine at me if I don't respond till I'm in Fairbanks.
I've been packing up my stuff, but I keep getting distracted. At this rate, I'll probably end up just frantically throwing loose stuff into my car at the last minute. Ha. Actually, that might not be a joke if Rye seriously wants to monopolize ten hours of my remaining free time at the resort by making me watch Cowboy Bebop Remix. Granted, I've kind of been wanting to watch it anyway, but ten hours is a lot of time to spend in front of a TV, especially in the course of only two or three workdays! On the other hand, if I get done packing and cleaning early, what else is there to do? Oh yeah, study Latin. Boo, I should get on that, I'm only halfway done reviewing my Latin book....
I'm really too tired to think of anything else to write. And if I said something ridiculously stupid in this post, forgive me. My brain's off. Just wanted to let you all know why I won't be updating in the near future. Also, if you happen to use Facebook and you're kind enough to drop by and feed and play with Ninja and Specter while I'm internetless, I'd love you forever.
Toodles!
6 comments:
:D
Have a safe trip ^__^
College will be awesome :]
And just how long will you be internetless?
Hey, here's your blog, you switched it on me when i wasn't looking.
Happy 21st Birthday!!!!
Happy birthday sister. you are now old enough to go to clubs. party on.
Hey, everybody... we just heard from the Cat Kim (er, LintMonkey) and she made it safely to Fairbanks. Hooray! We'll look forward to her getting her internet working up there.
Post a Comment