Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why do men...

So... I got bored... and started playing around with Google. You know how when you start typing, AutoComplete tries to offer suggestions to finish your query for you? Well...



I especially like the first one and the last one.

4 comments:

King Isepik said...

If you want to have a bit of amusement, corner a few guys and ask them in person those questions. Of course you'll have to keep a straight face and NOT blush, but it would be amusing to listen to the guys stutter around those questions while trying NOT to make eye contact with you. :) I think I'l like to video tape that encounter and put it up on YouTube.

Terrace said...

hahahaha!

Well to be honest, I always wondered about the first one..



Man! So many of those are so bad haha

dubby said...

questions, with no answers! ah, um, er, well, uh, ask uh, well, look it up on wikipedia, because we all know...

King Isepik said...

...that wikipedia is the ultimate source for that kind of information. :)

Of course some of those questions are subjective, so you'll get different answers from different men, assuming they actually answer the questions and don't run away or plead the 5th (or FOR a 5th in some cases).