Monday, March 30, 2009

Writing and dancing

I should really start writing again. Not like babbling about daily stuff, but really writing-writing. I was thinking about asking Kortnie if I could write a weekly book review for the paper next year in addition to doing the editing. For one thing, I could make a little money, for another, I'd have an excuse to have my nose stuck in a book all the time, and for a third thing, I really miss writing.

I was looking over the old Board of Omniscience, which I used to write for, and I have to admit, that was the best kind of writing ever. I had a persona (or two) that I could play with, and if people didn't like the persona, I could tweak it or just retire it and make a new one.

In other news, I'm disappointed in Girl Scout cookies. The price jumped up from three dollars a box to four, and unless I'm mistaken, the cookies themselves seem to have gotten a lot smaller and less delectable. Except the Thin Mints. Those are still good. But not four dollars' worth of good.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here is a guy dancing. Since you all love dances so much. For some reason, I can totally see my dad doing this.

1 comment:

dubby said...

I can't see your dad doing this.