Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cookies!!

Sometimes I just randomly get the urge to bake. So yesterday I decided to bake something. But not just anything. Normally I can throw box mix brownies together and satisfy the urge, but yesterday, I wanted to experiment. So I made chocolate pumpkin chocolate chip brownies. A double-batch of them. Then I brought them to my creative outlet in the evening, and the entire double-batch was gone in two hours. Maybe three. Apparently, my experiment turned out pretty darn well! :D Yay! I was surprised, because I couldn't actually find a recipe for chocolate pumpkin, so I had to find a recipe for normal pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and then alter it by replacing some of the flour with cocoa. Except then it needed more sugar. And then... well, anyway, I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out.

Also, I managed to jump up and smack my head hard on the garage door track. Afterwards, I was tired and dizzy, which makes me wonder if I got a very very minor concussion. Not that it matters, since it did no damage other than a little bump. I hit it pretty hard. Good thing I have such a thick skull. :P

3 comments:

dubby said...

How are you feeling? Cookies sound good. There are very few things that chocolate doesn't make taste great.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Hope you're doing okay. Your daddy loves you.

Laura Young-aka:Grease Monkey said...

Sweet- you have your own cabin! Right on! You didn't apply for that dog mushing job yet :)? Just checking...I'm heading back up north for work thursday and counting down the work hitches from there. 9 weeks total left and then on to new adventures. My electrical class rocked! Passed it with flying colors and ticked off everyone in the class because I screwed up the class grading curve by acing every test. Oh well. Nothing like being a professional student. So you doing better? I hope you don't have that swine flu stuff! Head to the doctor if it gets worse, that stuff is nothing to mess with! Try and chat with you later!- grease monkey