Wednesday, November 11, 2009

late night pictures,,, because why not.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and sore throat and can't get back to sleep. But I have internet now, so that means you can have a few pictures.


Me, Rob, Blake, Will, and Becca at the contra dance. Did I mention that was a blast?


Blake has really cool biking goggles. So I stole them.

I got these pictures off Facebook... my camera battery is dead and I can't remember where I put my charger. Really wish I had a break from school so I could unpack. Rawr.

4 comments:

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

So...when do we get pics of your cabin?

Obliviocelot said...

Not till after I get the bookshelves and computer desk built and everything unpacked.

Also, I just realized I put the picture captions on the wrong images. Must fix that.

Obliviocelot said...

There. Much better.

Unknown said...

You look good in Blakes glasses.