Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Icy

I will never get used to the sound of hundreds of pounds of snow sliding off the roof and crashing to the ground outside my window. It scares me out of my skin every time!

I got an ice scraper for my car... but as I was scraping off four or five inches of snow and ice today, I wonder if I should've gotten a snow shovel instead. You can't scrape the ice off the windshield if you can't FIND the windshield.

I saw the movie Gameplan today. It was cute. I highly recommend it as a funny family movie. I think even my dad would appreciate it, though not as much as he liked Oscar.

I have some awesome friends. Others of them could be awesome... but they really need to get a life first. I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to complain about how lonely you are and how badly you need a woman if you never do anything but play video games. Go join a club or invite some friends from work over. Get a dog, for crying out loud! Why do people enjoy being miserable so much? Sometimes, I'm tempted to make a little doll for the sole purpose of smacking it around when I'm irritated with people.

Anyway... that's all for now.

Toodles!

2 comments:

dubby said...

It is no fun being around mopers and complainers, is it? I'm with you all the way. But what are you doing up at 2 in the morning?

Queen Karana said...

Pictures! We need pictures! Pictures of all the snow!