
I adopted a precious today. I call her Maxxy. She's green. Very green. And theoretically is next-to-impossible to kill, despite the distinct lack of sunlight I can give her. I don't know where best to put her.... I would put her by the window to get sun, but it's fairly cold there. Besides, I like to crack the window open to let in fresh air, and I know Maxxy wouldn't like that very much at all. But I don't know if it's wise to put her away from the window either... because there's little enough sun as it is.
I don't know. I've never had a plant before. Any botanists out there who can give me advice? I like Maxxy. She's a good listener so far. She's not sick of my stories yet, and that's always a good sign.
I also got a picture of the snow. It's not spectacular, but it will have to do for now.
2 comments:
Spray her with a plastic resin base now while you still can. --the Brown Thumb
I like the snow, but I would've thought that there would be more. Probably as winter progresses.
Post a Comment