If anyone ever tries to call me Schnookiesmoochiewufflybuggyboo, I think I'll keel over dead from laughing too hard. Just a thought.
Theoretically, there was a blizzard today. A mild blizzard. And by "mild" I mean it didn't even really snow. But the wind blew. And the snow, being too floofy to pack at all, kind of blew around a little. Sounds hazardous, doesn't it? I can't believe I survived.
So, there's this guy I know only over World of Warcraft, right, and he was pretending I was going to pass out from impatience waiting to put together a group for an instance. "You look a little pale, Merv," he told me. "That's because I live in Alaska," I told him. "The sun doesn't really exist. It's just a fairy tale we tell children to put them to sleep." Then he asked me if I lived in Pennsylvania.
I'm not tired right now. I think I'm going to dress really warmly and go block the laundry room door completely with a wall of snow. I hope Laura's the one working security tonight. I bet she would help me. Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment