First things first: Shields of Honor downed Terestian Illhoof today, WOOT!!! Guild first!
That being said...
If you could change anything about your appearance, what would it be? Personally, I would change my face. I wish my face were thinner, I wish my nose were pointier, and I wish my ears stuck out more. Yeah, you read that right. I wish my ears stuck out. I'm real good at being goofy, and it would help if I looked the part. Know what I would change most of all, though? My chin. That's the one thing I really don't like about my appearance, is my chin. My mom always called it a "cute little button chin." She has to say that. She's my mom, and she's not allowed to admit her kid looks stupid. Not goofy. Stupid.
I improved my cooking skill by one point today. My attempts at cooking glop were slightly more successful than last time.
My skin is an extraordinarily unhealthy color. Maybe I just didn't get enough sun this summer. Wonder if Jewel will let me work grounds next summer. Yay for mowing lawns five days a week! Woot! "No, we'll need you in housekeeping." Siiiigh. Someone come apply to be a housekeeper here so we have so many housekeepers that Jewel is forced to move one of us over to grounds, would you?
3 comments:
I thought you liked your pointy Spock ears.
When my house sells and I have some money, I am going to have the red rosacea on my face and chest removed. And I think I am ugly: round face that is round even when I am skinny, dreary eyes, ugly nose, double chin, smallish mouth that isn't very happy when I smile. My hair is thinning and turning gray. I am ready for a whole new body.
I'd want to lose about twenty pounds. Though being a bit more tan would kinda be nice too. But first I'd just want to bethinner. Adn get rid of some scars on my body, like from acne and cutting myself shaving... ouch!
I'd transform about 20 pounds of fat into muscle in the right places and add about 6 inches of height. :)
I thought you were coming back to SLC in a couple of months. Are you planning to stay in Alaska? :)
Post a Comment