I had something really clever I was planning on writing today, but now I can't remember what it was.
...I hate it when that happens.
Today was Emmelie's last day. Rye announced she would be gone after today, and I gave her a half-hug mostly-pat-on-the-back. Then after I took a step back, I decided maybe that wasn't dramatic enough, so I threw myself forward onto her and started sobbing hysterically and proclaiming that I couldn't live without her and she couldn't leave! She shoved me off and I threw myself around her knees and went on for a bit. But... I kind of missed and smashed my face against her knee. I think I gave her knee a concussion. And I bent my glasses. Daggumit.
5 comments:
It was the thought that counts, I guess :P
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
Is face-smashing on someone's knee a normal type of farewell in Alaska? I guess you learn something new every day.
hey, cathryn.... remember that time at BYU when we drove to your friends house and played that whodunnit style game and allen made out with that random girl?
ummm... what was the name of that mystery game we played, cuz it was lots of fun and I can't find it now >.<
O_o
Post a Comment