I burned my finger the other day by trying to unscrew a burnt-out lightbulb. How was I supposed to know it was still hot?? Anyway, it's not badly burned--there's not even a mark on it. But the skin feels oddly smooth and soft there. Maybe I burned off part of my fingerprint or something. That would be useful for next time I try to rob a bank or something.
It's snowing again. Some of the flakes are as big as golf balls, and the snow's probably at least six inches deep. I guess I'll have to go take some pictures for you poor people that haven't seen snow yet this year. And I learned something important yesterday. Never walk under a tree when there's snow on it and you're with someone who likes to pick on you. They'll kick the trunk or shake the branches and then run away, leaving the snow on the lower branches to shower down all over you and go down the back of your shirt when you duck your head to keep it out of your face. Very important lesson. Never forget it.
Now I've spent the last five minutes staring out the window trying to think of what to write next. Um... The thought has come to my mind that... my room smells funny. Like dirty feet, maybe. Maybe I should find a better place to store my dirty socks than the floor. Oh, that's weird. My dirty socks don't actually smell that bad. Maybe it's just my feet. Well, now the window's open, so maybe I should get a jacket. And maybe I should put my shoes on. Wow, this breeze is actually feeling pretty good. My hands have been clammy for the better part of the morning. Weird. Sweaty hands was always my sister's problem. My problem was cold hands. Big difference there. Geez it smells bad in here, what's the deal? Has my rambling confused you yet? Good. Then maybe I'll go clean up my room and see if I can't find the source of this smell. Heck, maybe I'll even go get Simple Green and a vacuum and clean up for reals.
Toodles!
2 comments:
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. You ever read email? Your daddy loves you.
Hey, did you ever get the DVD I sent you? Did you get a chance to play it? It'll play on your computer for sure. I'd be interested in what you think of it. -- Dad
Post a Comment