Friday, November 9, 2007

Shade down!

Another announcement! Shields of Honor downed Shade of Aran tonight! Another guild first, woot! Netherspite is next.

My fingers are finally healing. Yay that! And, oh, I insulted my boss's boss's boss to his face today and got away with it. Because I'm that cool. Well, okay, it wasn't really insulting. Teasing would be a more accurate word. Anywho, yeah. Apparently if everyone at work played Are You Smarter Than a Fifth-Grader, people bet that I would do remarkably well. Presumably because I'm younger and can remember fifth grade better. Chris says Rye and I shouldn't be allowed to be on a team together. That's because we're just too smart for our own good. Only smart people are housekeepers. ...or something.

There is much left to discuss. But I think I will leave it for tomorrow. G'night.

2 comments:

dubby said...

So what is the speed of light?

Anonymous said...

The speed of light is the speed at which electromagnetic waves can move in a vacuum: 299,792,458 meters/sec (186,000 miles/second).
How about that for an old lady.
Beth's Mom