My history and biology courses came today. Together, they made a packet of paper easily three or four inches thick. When I went to the front desk to pick it up, Tyler said, "I could easily kill a man with this."
I can't start the courses without the textbooks, but I predict those will show up on Monday.... But I opened them and looked them over. I flipped to chapter 1 of the history course too see what it required. First, read chapter one of the textbook. Then, read these six supplemental reading assignments. After that, look up the following eight web sites. Then watch the following video. Then look at these fifteen visual portfolios. After I do all that, I can read the lesson in the course. The lesson is sixty pages long. Holy Dallas!
I made garlic lemon salmon today. It tasted okay. I still can't cook very well. Burned the garlic, and used too much lemon juice, so the taste overpowered everything else. Meh.
I have a bit of a headache. I don't know if it's from pacing, or from watching Day After Tomorrow (movies tend to give me headaches), or from eating something that disagreed with me, or from trying to follow my dad's circular conversations, or whether I'm actually coming down with something. Hmm, that's possible. Everyone at the resort has been getting sick lately. Well, not everyone, but a lot of people.
Hmm... guess I'll go lie down for a bit. Maybe my head will feel better. Toodles!
2 comments:
ew garlic lemon salmon :P
every time I had that, or shrimp, it didn't taste too great... >_>
Everyone here seems to be getting sick, is it flu season? Mmm I don't wanna be sick too :P
well get better! :D
Yup everyone here is sick too. Good to have some Gatorade, er, Powerade, handy. Take care of yourself! Wash your hands a lot!
Post a Comment