Today was a great day. Everyone was in a good mood, and we all skipped merrily from room to room singing sweet songs while the woodland creatures danced around us and birds flitted around. That whole last sentence was a lie except for the good mood part.
God managed to scare me so bad this morning that I definitely did not jump three feet backwards and scream like a little girl. If he says he did, he's lying. Make him prove it, because he CAN'T!
We found a baby doll box in a room. Tessie looked at it and said, "There's a ribbon!" but her accent is so thick that everyone thought she said, "Those are evil!"
We also found a die... a hot pink one... and it didn't have numbers.... Instead, it had... um... well... words. Body parts, in fact. Apparently, it's part of a set, and the other die in the set has verbs.... I laughed so hard I nearly cried.
We found all sorts of toys in rooms today, actually. We also found a box of condoms. God and Spawn picked on me because I was whimpering and pulling them out of the drawer with my fingers saying "Ew ew ew ew ew!" To be honest, I'm just glad they didn't leave the used one lying around.
At one point, in one of the townhouses, Spawn and I were upstairs making the beds and God offered to throw us a rag. He tossed it up (there's kind of a balcony in the townhouses). Spawn tossed it back down, saying it wasn't wet enough just as I started moping, "Awww, I wanted to catch it with my face!" God threw it back up and actually caught me right square in the face with it, even though I was standing far enough back from the banister-thing that he couldn't see me. "He shoots, he scooooores!"
I think I got the story slightly wrong, actually. Maybe Spawn will comment and tell you the accurate version of the story. But I did catch the rag with my face and it was funny. I guess it was funnier if you were there....
Anyway, I'll shut up for now. Toodles! Everybody leave a comment for Spawn saying happy birthday!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday uhh.. Spawn!!
Oh and we didn't pay him, because my two friends had paid him earlier and were like, ahh it is him again!
So sadly I didn't hear his wonderful life story!
so I am supposed to wish someone named, um, Spawn Happy Birthday! Um, yeah, well, Happy Birthday "Spawn" and what are your intentions with my daughter?
Happy Birthday, "Spawn"! :)
Happy Birthday to ... is it spelled spawn, or Spaun? or Spaune? or Spone? Anyway, happy birthday.
Thanks! Lint Monkey made my birthday a great one. Plus she makes AWSOME cupcakes. And she did catch the rag with her face, she couldn't have planned it better.
And Dubby, any intentions towards your daughter are Top Secret. Just know that any Lint Monkeys will not be harmed in any pysical way, shape or form.
Post a Comment