Need... chapstick... so... bad...
The one thing I hate about winter. My lips dry out. My hands dry out. My face dries out. And it HURTS!
I'm enjoying the weather, though. It hasn't gotten more than maybe ten below yet, I think, but it really hasn't seemed all that cold. Well, except that time when I tried to go outside with only a short-sleeve shirt and a thin jacket. That was dumb of me. (Normally, I wear a turtleneck with a t-shirt over it, a vest over that, and a jacket over that.)
Of course, it is terribly inconvenient that you have to spend fifteen minutes or so defrosting your car before you can actually drive it anywhere. Though, speaking of driving, when Rob and I got back from Fred Meyer the other night, we saw something climbing a tree that was way bigger than the little red ground squirrels around here. We eventually found it again and neither of us could really figure out what it was. (It was dark, and it was pretty high up in the tree, okay?) Eventually, we figured it was probably a marten. How cool is that? It made a really weird noise, too. I don't think Rob heard it, but I swear I'm not crazy! Well... I am... but I mean I really did hear the noise!
Also, I find it absolutely, thoroughly, and epically hilarious that Rob knows both Care Bears and My Little Pony even better than I do. For those of you that knew me when I was four years old, that is really saying something.
I'm giving a speech about juggling, with a visual aid, on Wednesday. It's probably a good thing I'm the third person in the class to go. Doesn't give me a lot of time to get nervous.
Oh oh oh! Also, Brooke moved out today! Unfortunately, I think she technically has until the end of the week to get all the way out of here, so she left a bunch of stuff, including her little dividing wall thingy, and I'm pretty sure she'll be coming back for it. Sigh. As soon as she moves it, I'm going to set up my keyboard where her wall is. (I got a certain amount of satisfaction at hearing her tell someone she spent "120 f@#$ing dollars on that piece of @#$% wall.") I would fold it up and lean it against a wall or something, but I really don't want her coming back and trying to report me to an RA for vandalism. Especially since she spent "120 f@#$ing dollars" on it. I'll wait.
3 comments:
one day she'll grow up
I hope she does, if nothing else for the sake of her future roommate...
She's charming, isn't she? :)
Post a Comment